Friday, Jun. 06, 2003 - 2:53 a.m.
1. How many times have you truly been in love?
2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?
Loved, in both cases. Both were kind, giving, and we knew everything about one another.
3. What qualities should a significant other have?
Main one: Love you for who you are, not what you should be.
Also: Be the bestest friends first before issuing a romantic relationship.
4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
I think, yes.
5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?
Once you've found it, cherish it each day that it lives, letting it blossom around you. One day it may not be there anymore and you'll wish you had appreciated it more.