Friday, Sept. 20, 2002 - 5:56 p.m.
My first one from here.
1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people?
No, I'm terrible.
2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why?
I love snail mail. Reading something that someone has taken the time to actually *write* in their handwriting, with doodles and extra stuff makes it more personal.
3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it?
I have AIM. I used to have MSN and Yahoo, but it got to be too much to keep up with so many different windows and people. I only use AIM now to let people contact me or to see if people I haven't talked to in awhile come on.
4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away?
5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"?
"Distance makes the heart grow fonder", I think about so many people throughout the day or week that I've never even met before.